Father’s Day is going to be celebrated in India on 18th of June 2023 and father’s day holds a very important and emotional event for the daughters. Celebrating Father’s Day Festival was suggested by Ms. Sonora Dodd, an adoring daughter from Spokane. Her dad Henry Jackson Smart without any help brought up Sonora and five of her kin after the passing of her mom during labor. At the point when Sonora went to a Mother’s Day Sermon in 1909, she imagined that if there is the day to respect mother than there should be also a day to respect fathers. Sonora worked determinedly for quite a long time to guarantee that Father’s Day turns into a reality. This is the reason why father’s day holds so much importance for daughters. You can read about beautiful and cute happy fathers day quotes from daughter to dad from the article written by us.
Happy Fathers Day Quotes From Daughter | Short Lines & Sayings for Dad
Inspirational Fathers Day Quotes From Daughter
- Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad.
- The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams, and aspirations he sets not only for himself but for his family.
- “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.”
- He adopted a role called Being a Father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a Protector.”
- “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” Billy Graham
- A man who just generates a new life is not a father, a father is much more than that which truly cannot be explained in words.”
- “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.”
- “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.”
- Fathers are like the candles they make daylight out of darkness. A father is someone who is concerned with everything we do. – Lakshmi.N.K.
- “A real man treats his lady the same way he wants another man to treat his daughter.”
- A father hold his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.
- No one in this world can love a girl more than her father. —Michael Ratnadeepak
- *“Fathers, be your daughter’s, 1st love. Open doors for her, pull her seat out, & talk to/treat her with the utmost respect… Set expectations on how a man should treat a lady, and she’ll never settle for less.”
Fathers Day Love Quotes From Daughter
- I love my father as the stars—he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.
- No matter how many boys come into my life, Daddy, you will always be the first man I have ever loved. I love you so much. Happy Father’s Day.
- “Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, who I get married to, how much time I spend with guys, how much I love my husband, YOU’LL ALWAYS be my number one man. Love. Your little girl.”
- To my Dad on Father’s Day: You are my keeper of secrets, slayer of closet-dwelling monsters, tear dabber, boo-boo kisser and all around the hero. I love you.
- I’ve just realized all my favorite memories feature you! You’re the superhero of my life’s movie. Happy father’s day. Love you.
- “No other love in the world is like the love of a father has for his little girl.”
- Kindness, compassion, and integrity…I’ve learned from you. Proud to be your daughter; sending much Love to my dear dad…Happy Father’s Day
- Life is more beautiful when you make me company and tell me I’m the reason you never wish to leave this world, I love you and I wish dad a happy Father’s Day.
- Happy Father’s Day to the most amazing dad!!! This is just a small token of appreciation…Love you
- You are truly my superhero in plain clothes. I can’t recall the number of times you bailed me out of sticky situations. I don’t know what I’ll do without you. I love you so much, Dad!
- It’s a dream of every girl to be treated like a princess. You make that dream come true for me, Dad. Every time I’m with you, I feel like royalty. I love you so much, Dad!
- I will grow up, gain weight, fall in love, have kids. But my love for you will never change. My love for you will remain. I love you, Dad!
- Dad, you gave me the best things in life without me even asking for them. Your unconditional love is the reason I am who I am today. Happy Father’s Day!
- One day is definitely not enough to honor dads around the world. But here are my heartiest wishes to you daddy. I love you the most. Happy father’s day.
- The first true love any girl has, is her father. No one will ever replace him as the love of her life. Happy fathers day dad! I love you so much
Cute & Sweet Fathers Day Quotes Daughter
- Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man.
- “One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten came from God. I call him daddy.”
- “My fingers may be small but I’ve got my daddy wrapped around them.”
- “Sometimes I think my papa is an accordion. When he looks at me and smiles and breathes, I hear the notes.”- Markus Zusak
- I think my mom put it best. She said, ‘Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts.’
- “I hope I can find a man that will treat me as good as my dad.” » Lady Gaga
- “When my father didn’t have my hand…he had my back.” » Linda Poindexter
- On this father’s day, I wanna bring to your notice how lucky you are a dad. Now everyone doesn’t get a smart, funny and handsome person like you. You’re so special. Happy father’s day, dad. Enjoy!
World’s Best Fathers Day Quotes From Daughter
- You are the most important person in my life. You provided protection and care and brought stability to my life. Wishing a happy Father’s Day to the best dad in the world.
- “I have always found a friend in you. I have always found a mentor in you because you make the best dad in the world. Happy Father’s Day to you.”
- On the occasion of Father’s Day, I wish you with all my hugs and kisses. You are truly the best dad and I am truly your biggest fan dad.
- “My dad’s my best mate, and he always will be.”
Miss You Fathers Day Quotes From Daughter
- I’m writing this to you on Father’s Day. I can’t give it to you because you’re in God’s loving care in Heaven, but I’ll put it under my pillow hoping I dream of you and remember what a wonderful forever blessing you are in my life.
- Father, although I am far away from you today, but has been your guidance all these years that enabled me to become what I am today.
- “It is so depressing to know that I cannot hug you and wish you Happy Father’s Day in person. I wish I could fly and come to you to celebrate this day with you dad.”
- “The only thing that I don’t like about this life is that you are so far away from you. Wishing you a very Happy Father’s Day dad.”
- “I wish for your good health and happiness each and every day. I wish that I get to meet you very soon. A very Happy Father’s Day papa.”
- “The distance between us is only as far as we make it, Dad. You are with me in spirit wherever I am.”
Also Visit- Fathers Day Quotes From Son
Thanksgiving Fathers Day Quotes From Daughter
- On this special day, I want to thank you, Dad, for being the best father in the world, for supporting me always and making me realize my strengths.
- Dad. You have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day to my hero and role model. Thank you for everything you have done for our family. We love you with all our hearts.
- Dad, thanks for being by my side even when I thought I am independent, but actually I needed you.
- You’re an epitome of care and support. Thank you so much dad for standing by me when it counted. Love you. Happy belated father’s day.
- Dear daddy, you taught me everything I know. I`m grateful to God for being your daughter.
- Thanks, dad for being the pillar of support in my hard times and being goofy and super cool in times of joy. You’re the coolest. Happy father’s day.
- Wishing the best dad in the world a very happy Father’s Day. I express my gratitude for all the love, care, and protection that you have given me.
- Happy Father’s Day means More than flowers and gifts It means saying Thank You, It means saying I Love You. You are the best dad and my best friend. Today is your day.
- Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian and simply be there every time I need a hug.-Agatha Stephanie Lin
Emotional & Heart Touching Fathers Day Quotes From Daughter
- The older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed. Happy Father’s Day!
- I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king. Happy Fathers day !!!
- Happy Father’s Day to the man who showed me the power of love through the good times and through the bad times.
- “In the darkest days, when I feel inadequate, unloved and unworthy, I remember whose daughter I am and I straighten my crown.”
- “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.” – Marinela Reka
- “It was my father who taught me to value myself.” – Dawn French
- You have always encouraged me to reach for the stars…lifted me up and strengthened my belief that anything was possible; Happy Father’s Day
- Dad, you are my best friend, my guide, and my teacher. You have always been there when I needed you the most. Wishing you a very happy Father’s Day.
- I am who I am because of you dad. – unknown
- No matter how much I grow up, I will always be three things. The apple of my father’s eye, the reigning queen of my dad’s heart and daddy’s little girl.
- From being a girl to a woman, a lot about me has changed as I’ve grown older. Except that even today, I wrap my hand around my dad’s finger when I see him.